[Firmware-dev] pxml descriptions tag

Simon Ruggier simon80 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:03:56 CEST 2011

FWIW, Debian package descriptions[1] and Git commit messages both
treat the first line like a short description and the rest like a long
description. The PND spec could explain this convention in the
documentation for the description field, and leave it at that.

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-f-Description